IPL is the professional Twenty20 cricket league contested during every year by eight teams representing eight different cities in India. In 2010, the IPL became the first sporting event in the world to be broadcast live on you tube.
Every Year the IPL goes back and forth, cajoling us to make our expectations and more than frequently leaving us with shocks. With the IPL 2020 drawing nearer, aren’t we as a whole giving the world some appropriately harsh criticism, concerning who might sparkle and who might disgrace, which group would thrive and which would come up short!
So here’s a touch of our psyche as well. Getting all the rage and taking a gander at the rising stars, here are our expectations with respect to the “Best Players of VIVO IPL – 2020″ .
Here is the best players of IPL 2020 Live: Rohit Sharma, David Warner, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Shikar dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Jos Butler, Pat Cummins, Mohammed Shami, Ben Stokes, Sam Curren and Ravindra Jadeja.
A portion of the fascinating realities about every one of the cricketers why they are the best:
Virat Kohli :
- Kohli is regarded as one of the best batsmen in the world.
- He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- By the end of 2019 the Indian captain made sure he finished as the leading run-getter in all formats of the game making 2,455 runs.
- 1,377 runs in 26 ODIs, 612 runs in 8 Tests and 466 runs in 10 T20s in 2019.
David Warner :
- David Warner is an Australian International cricketer and a former captain of the Australian national team.
- Stepped down as the Sunrisers’ captain immediately after being banned by Australia last year.
- BCCI also banned him from the tournament in 2018.
- Despite the ban, Sunrisers held on to him in 2019 IPL .
- Warner now sits on top of the highest-run-getters’ list of the IPL.
- 7 half centuries and 1 century in 10 matches, Warner has 574 runs to his name.
- Four out of the eight times Warner has made a hundred or a fifty, his side won
Rohit Sharma :
- Rohit Sharma joined the IPL in 2008.
- Under his leadership, Mumbai have won the IPL in 2013, 2015, 2017 & 2019.
- scored five centuries at the 2019 ODI World Cup
- scored three centuries in Tests in his first series, one of them being a double.
- In 2019, became the highest run-scorer in one-day internationals
- outran Virat Kohli in number of runs scored in 2019
Steve Smith :
- Now a days known to be in the ‘purple patch of his cricketing career’.
- Run making machine since his comeback in 2019 after a 16 month ball-tampering accusation and ban.
- 589 runs , 4 innings with an average of 147.25 including 2 centuries and a double century in the Ashes, 2019.
Shikar Dhawan :
- Known as the The Ultimate ICC event player, recently injured, but having a high chance of recovering and returning.
- Having the ability to peak during ICC events makes him indispensable in limited -overs cricket
- Shikar dhawan might miss some initial matched of IPL 2020. He has been advised rest for 10 days.
Prithvi Shaw :
- In 2018, Shaw became a part of the IPL’s history youngest player to open batting at the age of 18 and 165 days, playing for Delhi Daredevils.
- He also had an impressive IPL debut scoring 22 runs in 10 balls.
- He made his first IPL fifty against KKR to become the youngest player to score an IPL fifty (along with Sanju Samson – 18 years and 169 days).
- His enery packed 62 runs helped Delhi Daredevils make an easy 55-run win over KKR.
Jos Butler :
- “Can he repeat the incredible show he put on in VIVO IPL 2018 again?” was one headline we read.
- 5 50s in the last season, the top score being 95
- Breathed life into the Rajasthan Royal’s campaign, and, in a way also bringing back to life his international career, he was included in the England Test side
Pat Cummins :
- At a time when Australia was reeling under the ball-tampering scandal, Pat Cummins became the nation saving face in the world of cricket.
- played all six Tests of 2018-19 being one of “Australia’s most valuable assets”.
- Is now “the premier strike bowler of the national team across all formats after the ODI series win in India in 2019”.
- Not allowing his injuries to bother him, determined he returned only to reach the top.
Mohammed Shami :
- played an important part in India’s overseas Test tours in 2017 – 2018.
- Became India’s leading wicket taker after the New Zealand tour early 2019.
- Became the fastest Indian to achieve 100 ODI wickets in terms of matches
Ben Stokes :
- 2019 was a happening year as he not only scored 89 runs taking two wickets for 12 runs, but also took a far from reality catch in the first match of the ICC Cricket World Cup .
- His splendid all-round performance paved the way for an outstanding tournament (465 runs and 7 wickets.)
Sam Curren :
- 20 runs as an opener in the 2019 IPL along with a hat-trick in the next match, he played a key role in Kings XI Punjab’s win over Delhi by 14 runs,
- He was declared the player of the match .
- He scored a half century off just 23 balls against KKR.
Ravindra Jadeja :
- In October 2019, Jadeja became the quickest left-arm bowler to reach 200 Test wickets.
- hit 54 off 50 balls, adorned with six fours and two sixes against New Zealand.